Big Boyz Head Porting  

Tonight the rear fender was assembled and finish mounted. The bike is coming together now and should be finished by this weekend.

In the first picture you can see the swingarm cover finish mounted and shiny.

In this picture you can see that we covered the swingarm with foam to prevent chipping the paint while mounting the fender.

The fender needs to be assembled before mounting. In this picture you can see the tail light cup I recessed into the fender. Also you can see holes above the recessed license plate mount, these are for the plate light shown in the next picture.

This is the inside of the fender. You can see the mount I added to hold the license plate light. And the wiring after the tail light was mounted.

Here is a view of the license plate lights.

Here is the fender mounted on the bike with the tail light and plate light finish assembled.

The tail light is an LED light and lights up in its entirety for running lights. When you hit the brake, it get much brighter in the center LED's. If you use a direction, then either the right side or left side light up in an arrow shape pointing to the direction of signal. So that single light covers running, brake and directionals.

The next 2 pictures are the same exact picture but one is with a flash. I think the first picture more accurately represents the color and look of the bike, without the flash. But when the bike is in the sun I think it will look more like the picture with the flash, second picture.

** Terms Of Use **